This morning, Trajectory Partners, Michael Willmott and Paul Flatters are speaking at a press launch with the Chartered Institute of IT.
The report 'The Information Dividend' is a breakthrough study of global values and the impact that access to IT has on issues such as Freedom and Control, two areas considered to be key determinants of happiness and wellbeing. Read coverage of the report:
- An Irish Perspective
- Hạnh phúc hơn nhờ lướt web
- Technologie macht Menschen glücklicher
- Life satisfaction improved by IT access
- Tecnologia pode estar ligada à felicidade
- Новые технологии приносят счастье
- Broadband makes women happier
- Technology really can make you happier
- The web makes the world happier
- Η πρόσβαση στην τεχνολογία μάς κάνει ευτυχισμένους
- Technologia czyni szczęśliwszym?
- Information technology makes people happier
- Technology does make you happy especially if you are poor or a woman
- Access to technology makes women and disadvantaged happier
- Technology makes women happier
- Technology and the link with happiness
- Study claims IT makes you happier
- Technology and happiness are correlated, research claims
- Can tech make you happier?
- Research claims IT can make you happier
- Technology makes you happier
- IT in developing nations makes poor and women happier
- Does Internet access make you happier?
- ChinaDaily - have you enjoyed happiness from the Internet - discussion
- Glass Hammer - IT and WorkLife Balance
For a full (free) copy of the report please click here Information Dividend Report
To discuss the findings and implications please get in contact firstname.lastname@example.org