Request: The Play Report: Ribena Plus - 3 partsBack
Earlier this year we were commissioned, on behalf of Ribena Plus, to look at Children's Play.
The report was released in three parts, all three are now available - part three being featured in the Sun, Metro, Irish Independent
- click through the slides below to see how phase one of the campaign went...
As previously noted in the BBC Radio 4 Fourthought lecture given by Paul Flatters, we believe that there is a lot to be positive about when it comes to the lifestyle, values and behaviours of children today. In this report we asked 2,000 parents about play - how confident they felt in getting involved in play, whether they wanted children to be outside, to be creative, to use everyday objects. With some great input from experts in the field of childhood wellbeing and play, this report is certainly helping to fuel the debate.
- BBC - Child's Play
- Telegraph - DVDs instead of Climbing Trees
- RibenaPlayLab - Twitter Feed
- Talking Retail - Parents Losing Confidence
- Nursery World - Cardboard Boxes lose out to DVDs
- Made for mums - Ideas to get children and parents active
- Day Nurseries.co.uk - Play is crucial
- The Sun - Kids say boxes are top pressies
- Irish Independent - This year's must have